--Grow Your Eyebrows Back --
There were times when pencil-thin eyebrows dominated the style industry. Now thicker eyebrows are back in trend. In fact, you can see women sporting on silver screens and fashion runways. Eyebrows are one of the most essential parts. The thicker they are, more beautiful the look. Many women are very sensitive with the way their brows look. The thing about having thin brows is that it’s actually quite hard to get them back to their former glory once you’ve overplucked or waxed!
I’m sure most of us have been in this position before.
Here are a few tips I give my clients -
Project Bold Brows:
How to grow your eyebrows back:
1. Give them a rest – if you’ve overplucked, chances are you’ve messed with the natural shape of your brows alot, so go celibate on your brows by leaving them alone for a good month or two. Choose a beach holiday or other relaxed time to do it. If you are going to be conscious of your scraggily brows, you can use VP Cosmetics Brow Set - this clear brow gel will set your scraggily brows in place making the "growing out period" more bearable.
2. Massage – I’ve heard that massaging with castor oil can be good for promoting growth.
- Remove any face makeup you have.
- Clean the eyebrow area and your face using warm water.
- Dip a cotton swab into castor oil (preferably cold-pressed Jamaican black castor oil)
- Apply the oil onto the eyebrow area.
- Massage gently for 3 minutes, using your fingertips.
- Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning with lukewarm water.
This home remedy has lots of before and after photos to its credit, showing how brow hair has improved in length and thickness.
Note: Do not use this ingredient if you experience any burning sensation or irritation. Skin types vary, so I always suggest my clients test in a small area for any allergies.
Can't find the Jamaican black castor oil?
3. Use Vaseline
- I am sure all if not most of you have heard of this popular beauty brand “Vaseline”. It has a wide range of petroleum jelly products, which are claimed to be very effective in eyebrow thickening. Vaseline helps nourish and keeps the area moisturized resulting in
eyebrows to grow thicker
It also helps the eyebrows to be straight & firm.
Just take some Vaseline petroleum jelly & apply vaseline to your brows upwards from the inside to the outside of your eyebrow.
Apply 2-3 times a day to condition your eyebrows or leave on overnight for quicker results. Give it about a month to reach your desired results. Believe me your brows will grow out long, full and you will have control of the brow.
4. Hide Imperfections – Use concealer and powder to cover stray hairs while you’re growing them back.
5. Go Professional – When you’ve grown them back, head to a waxer to get an understanding of the best shape for you – just make sure to tell them you want them as natural looking as possible.
6. Use VP Cosmetics Tinted Brow Gel with MicroFibers– One of the main reasons my brows used to end up way thinner than I wanted is that I would have hairs that hang down and appeared to need removing, but they were actually part of my natural brows.
Using VP Cosmetics Tinted Brow Gel to hold them in place helped me see I did not need to remove as much to make them have shape and it's made such a BIG difference!
It's now easier to groom brows and will reduce the need to use a brow pencil to fill them in. I you feel the need to make them fuller - the microfibers will do all the work making brows look fuller in the sparse areas while you are growing them out.
Tip - remember a little goes a long way with the fiber gels.